The Group Study Rooms are available when the Library is open.
- Rooms are intended for groups of 2 or more. Individuals may be asked to leave.
- Each room has an LCD screen, whiteboard, wireless access, conference table and 6 chairs.
- Dry Erase Markers and erasers can be checked out at the Circulation Desk.
- Smart Boards are also available for check-out at the Circulation Desk. Reserve here.
- Rooms can be reserved for consecutive 15 minute intervals, maximum 2 hours per day. The 2-hour limit is not enforced when other rooms available.
- Reservations will be held for 15 minutes after start time.
- Rooms can be reserved up to 8 weeks in advance.